Fields marked with * are required
• A ‘Format’ for commercial radio stations,
• ‘Key Commitments’ for community radio stations; and
• ‘Programming Commitments’ for local TV channels.
• Programmes made outside London for the commercial PSB channels; and
• Independent production quotas for the commercial PSB channels.
IMPORTANT: If your complaint relates to this issue, please first use Ofcom’s website to check the analogue radio station Format, digital radio station Format, Key Commitments,Programming Commitments or quotas for programmes made outside London or independent productions of the relevant radio station or TV channel, so that you can tell us which specific part of these requirements you believe the service is failing to meet.
• If you want to complain to Ofcom about the content of a specific programme. If you want to make a complaint about a programme that you were in, or about the content of a programme that you’ve seen or heard (e.g. to report instances of violence, offensive language or nudity), please see our advice on how to do this.
• To provide feedback on the quality of a broadcast programme. To do this, you should contact the relevant broadcaster. Please see our list of our licensed TV broadcasters and a list of our licensed radio broadcasters as well as a list of video on demand programme service providers.
• If you are concerned that a TV channel is not providing enough subtitling, signing or audio-description. Instead, please refer to our specific advice on what to do in this situation.
Is your complaint about a TV channel or a radio station?*
What is the name of TV channel or radio station?*
What is the nature of your complaint?*
We use the information you provide to enable us to carry out our duties to handle and resolve complaints under the Communications Act 2003.
We will not hold your personal data for longer than is necessary for the performance of our functions.
Please see Ofcom’s General Privacy Statement for further information about how Ofcom handles your personal information and your corresponding rights.
We will keep your information confidential and will not disclose it to third parties, except where we are required to do so by law or it is necessary for us to do so in order to consider your complaint.
To help prevent spam, please confirm you are not a robot.